Welcome to CyberRiskConnect.com
You must be a registered user to access CyberRiskConnect.com
- If you are already registered, enter your Username and Password in the Member Login box in the upper right corner of this screen.
- If this is your first time here, please complete the New User Registration form below.
Note: You must have a valid Access Code in order to complete your registration. You should have received an Access Code with your policy. If you do not have an Access Code, please contact Elissa Doroff at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an Access Code, but are experiencing difficulties registering or logging in, please contact email@example.com.
New User Registration
A Q&A with Andy Sambandam of Clarip Inc.
What is arguably the nation’s most far-reaching consumer privacy and security law was passed with lightning speed last week in California. While the law doesn’t go into effect until January, 2020, companies are being advised to get up to date on the new regulation and its stipulations—and their potential liabilities should they fail to follow them. To understand more about the law, we spoke to Andy Sambandam, founder and CEO of Clarip, Inc., a privacy management platform that helps consumers and businesses stay compliant with regulation.
Cyber Risk News
- Data breaches to expose 146 billion records by 2023
- 3 trends hackers at Black Hat and DEFCON are watching
- Anonymous hacker who made odd asylum claim in Canada sues in U.S. to claim time spent in Canadian prisons
- GAME CHANGER – CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
- Arizona gets tough on businesses with new data breach reporting law