Welcome to CyberRiskConnect.com
You must be a registered user to access CyberRiskConnect.com
- If you are already registered, enter your Username and Password in the Member Login box in the upper right corner of this screen.
- If this is your first time here, please complete the New User Registration form below.
Note: You must have a valid Access Code in order to complete your registration. You should have received an Access Code with your policy. If you do not have an Access Code, please contact Elissa Doroff at email@example.com. If you have an Access Code, but are experiencing difficulties registering or logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New User Registration
What Insurers Need to Know About New York’s SHIELD Act
A Q&A with Laurie Kamaiko of Saul, Ewing, Arnstein & Lehr LLP
Going into effect in its entirety on March 21, 2020, the New York SHIELD (Stop Hacking and Improve Electronic Data Security) Act updates previous data security laws while creating more obligations and potential concerns for companies and their cyber insurers. We asked Laurie Kamaiko of Saul, Ewing, Arnstein and Lehr about this legislation and how insurers can prepare for its implementation.
Cyber Risk News
- MegaCortex ransomware variant threatens data breach, alters credentials
- Major ASP.NET hosting provider infected by ransomware
- The CCPA Is Coming and So Are Data Breach Class Actions
- Data Breaches Will Cost Healthcare $4B in 2019, Threats Outpace Tech
- Over the last year, 28 million Canadians impacted by data breaches: privacy commissioner