Welcome to CyberRiskConnect.com
You must be a registered user to access CyberRiskConnect.com
- If you are already registered, enter your Username and Password in the Member Login box in the upper right corner of this screen.
- If this is your first time here, please complete the New User Registration form below.
Note: You must have a valid Access Code in order to complete your registration. You should have received an Access Code with your policy. If you do not have an Access Code, please contact Elissa Doroff at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an Access Code, but are experiencing difficulties registering or logging in, please contact email@example.com.
New User Registration
Medical Devices and Data Risk
A Q&A with Paul Otto of Hogan Lovells
Given recent events such as the 2017 WannaCry ransomware attack that affected more than 200,000 computers across 150 countries, concerns about data privacy and medical devices have come to the fore with increased scrutiny from regulators. To understand the risks medical devices pose and how companies are responding, we spoke to Paul Otto, senior associate of Hogan Lovells in Washington, DC.
Cyber Risk News
- Facebook Says Breach Affected About 50 Million Accounts
- Global Data Breaches Exposed Nearly 2.7 Billion Records First Half of 2018
- Data breaches to expose 146 billion records by 2023
- 3 trends hackers at Black Hat and DEFCON are watching
- Anonymous hacker who made odd asylum claim in Canada sues in U.S. to claim time spent in Canadian prisons