Welcome to CyberRiskConnect.com
You must be a registered user to access CyberRiskConnect.com
- If you are already registered, enter your Username and Password in the Member Login box in the upper right corner of this screen.
- If this is your first time here, please complete the New User Registration form below.
Note: You must have a valid Access Code in order to complete your registration. You should have received an Access Code with your policy. If you do not have an Access Code, please contact Elissa Doroff at email@example.com. If you have an Access Code, but are experiencing difficulties registering or logging in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New User Registration
A Q&A with Thom Rickert of Trident Public Risk Solutions
Thom Rickert, vice president, emerging risks specialist for Trident Public Risk Solutions - Argo Group US, has specialized in public entity insurance for 35 years. In light of recent public entity cyber breaches like the ransomware attack we saw in Atlanta in March 2018, Rickert is increasingly concerned about how public entities can control and mitigate cyber risk. In our conversation, he explained why so many of these organizations are vulnerable and what can be done to shore up their security.
Cyber Risk News
- The cost of a data breach in healthcare averages $717k: 5 report findings
- Alabama Last US State to Enact Data Breach Notification Law
- Inconvenience: the new standard for certifying privacy breach class actions?
- Top Canadian cyber security stories of 2017
- Canadian organizations target of spear phishing attack, says IBM