Quantifying Cyber Risk09/24/2019
A Q&A with Peter Armstrong of Munich Re and Julie Eichenseer of Guidewire: Cyence Risk Analytics
At the NetDiligence® Cyber Risk Summit in Philadelphia, Julie Eichenseer of Guidewire: Cyence Risk Analytics and Peter Armstrong of Munich Re participated in a panel on cyber risk quantification, discussing how current approaches to evaluating cyber risk can better help the insurance industry and its clients improve their cybersecurity posture. We spoke with them about some of the topics they covered.
To read more, please log in
Recent Junto Plus Articles
- Understanding Aggregated Cyber Risk
- Cyber Modeling And The Importance Of Collecting The Right Data
- Kids on the Web: Are You Protecting Your Children’s Privacy?
- Physical Cybersecurity Breaches—The Latest Threat
- Cyber Legal Experts Weigh In: Predictions for 2021
- Why the C-Suite Needs Better Cybersecurity at Home
- Personal Cyber: Managing Cyber Risk at Home
- Remote Corporate Surveillance: Is Your Boss(ware) Watching?
- Your Questions Answered about Ransomware Payments
- NetDiligence Interviews Guidewire’s Tom Harvey About Upcoming Webinar
- Buffering Cyber Risk with Parametric Insurance
- What You Really Need to Know About the SolarWinds Attack
- A Quick Look at Facial Recognition
- The Regulatory Risks of Ransomware
- What Is Business Email Compromise?
- Responding to Ransomware: A Q&A with David Shear of Vigilante
- California Consumer Privacy Act - The Consumer Perspective
- Making the Best of Social Media
- COVID-19 Preparedness: Updating Incident Response Plans for Pandemic Scenarios
- Cyber Security and Privacy Risks During the COVID-19 Pandemic