Foiling Ransomware with Cloud-based Solutions and Segmentation10/28/2019
Foiling Ransomware with Cloud-based Solutions and Segmentation
A Q&A with Prem Ananthakrishnan of Druva
Ransomware is a growing cyber risk threat impacting organizations in all sectors. Having a cloud-based backup solution in place can help organizations mitigate this exposure, promote business continuity in case of a security event and avoid paying a ransom. In this Q&A, Prem Ananthakrishnan of Druva explains how.
To read more, please log in
Recent Junto Plus Articles
- Pandemic Data Privacy: Top Concerns About Today’s Relaxed Rules
- Endpoint Detection and Response: The Best Way to Prevent Ransomware Attacks
- Ransomware as a Service: New Business Model; New Threat
- Erase or Destroy: How to Properly Manage Unwanted Data
- Understanding The New York Department of Financial Services Cyber Insurance Framework
- Understanding Aggregated Cyber Risk
- Cyber Modeling And The Importance Of Collecting The Right Data
- Kids on the Web: Are You Protecting Your Children’s Privacy?
- Physical Cybersecurity Breaches—The Latest Threat
- Cyber Legal Experts Weigh In: Predictions for 2021
- Why the C-Suite Needs Better Cybersecurity at Home
- Personal Cyber: Managing Cyber Risk at Home
- Remote Corporate Surveillance: Is Your Boss(ware) Watching?
- Your Questions Answered about Ransomware Payments
- NetDiligence Interviews Guidewire’s Tom Harvey About Upcoming Webinar
- Buffering Cyber Risk with Parametric Insurance
- What You Really Need to Know About the SolarWinds Attack
- A Quick Look at Facial Recognition
- The Regulatory Risks of Ransomware
- What Is Business Email Compromise?