Cyber Security and Privacy Risks During the COVID-19 Pandemic03/30/2020
Cyber Security and Privacy Risks During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Highlights from NetDiligence Webinar with Marc Bleicher of Arete Incident Response and Shannon Yavorsky of Orrick, Herrington and Sutcliffe
The COVID-19 outbreak has necessitated the creation of a mobile workforce practically overnight. Yet this sudden change raises cyber security and privacy issues that companies must now reckon with. The webinar “COVID-19 Emerging Issues: Managing Cyber Risks of a Remote Workforce and Global Privacy Concerns,” presented by NetDiligence and Arete Incident Response on March 24th, addressed this rapidly evolving reality.
To read more, please log in
Recent Junto Plus Articles
- Pandemic Data Privacy: Top Concerns About Today’s Relaxed Rules
- Endpoint Detection and Response: The Best Way to Prevent Ransomware Attacks
- Ransomware as a Service: New Business Model; New Threat
- Erase or Destroy: How to Properly Manage Unwanted Data
- Understanding The New York Department of Financial Services Cyber Insurance Framework
- Understanding Aggregated Cyber Risk
- Cyber Modeling And The Importance Of Collecting The Right Data
- Kids on the Web: Are You Protecting Your Children’s Privacy?
- Physical Cybersecurity Breaches—The Latest Threat
- Cyber Legal Experts Weigh In: Predictions for 2021
- Why the C-Suite Needs Better Cybersecurity at Home
- Personal Cyber: Managing Cyber Risk at Home
- Remote Corporate Surveillance: Is Your Boss(ware) Watching?
- Your Questions Answered about Ransomware Payments
- NetDiligence Interviews Guidewire’s Tom Harvey About Upcoming Webinar
- Buffering Cyber Risk with Parametric Insurance
- What You Really Need to Know About the SolarWinds Attack
- A Quick Look at Facial Recognition
- The Regulatory Risks of Ransomware
- What Is Business Email Compromise?